Weekly Bible Study!!

Hey everyone!! Happy Wednesday! Today I am starting something new! I am going to start a weekly Bible study here every week. God has really laid on my heart, that I need to teach more people about the love of Jesus. Today’s will be about PEACE! I hope you enjoy :)

I feel like the season we have been living in, has been nothing but peace. It has been full of worry. It is easy to forget that in Jesus we can have peace. We are told in the bible that he has got it all under control, if we trust in HIM. John 16:33 says, “I have said these things to you that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.” I take comfort knowing that Jesus has got it all under control. He says we will have tribulations. It won’t be a world without  heartbreak, sadness, worry but if we trust in Him we will have peace. He will always be there with peace. 

Another verse that I have peace in is Jeremiah 29:11, “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper, and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope, and a future.” Whenever I read this verse (and I read it a lot...it’s above my bed!) I realize that I don’t have to worry, but instead have peace. Jesus tells me that he has my plans all laid out, therefore I don’t need to worry about a thing! I have this peace that God has in under control, and everything is built into HIS plan! 

Thanks for reading today :)! I am going to do this every week (maybe every Wednesday, but it might be either Friday or Monday - I’ll play it by ear, I guess!) so I am excited about it!! Have a egrets day! See you Friday!!

Comments