I’m Back - With a Beach Recap

Hey guys!! I’m back! Woohoo! We packed A LOT into our few weeks of July! I can’t wait to share a life lately a little later in the week! We went to the beach (Seaside!) this past week, and had the absolute best time!! I’m sharing it all with you today!!! Enjoy!

THURSDAY:

On the way! 

It’s about a three, maybe three and a half hour drive from our house to seaside. It ended up taking us around four hours to get there!! **insert wide eyed emoji here** There was a lot is construction which delayed us like 30 minutes!! Wahhh! We were so ready to be there!


Once we got there we went to publix to pick up a few things we didn’t have/bring. After that we got our swimsuits on, and went to the pool!! You can find my swimsuit HERE  Side Note: I am reading the Selection now! It is SO good! Definitely recommend!!

We actually ended up going to the beach for like fifteen minutes after that, but then went home showered, and left for dinner!! This was my dinner! Uh, yes please! Cheese Dip, and a Coke is my fav! It’s the beach! Who cares if it’s unhealthy! Haha, just kidding!

Dinner with a view! So pretty! 



After dinner it was sno cone time!! Frostie Bites for the WIN! As you can tell from my face, I was happy to have a frostie bite in my hand!! 

After our yummy desert we went back to the cottage, and watched A League Of Their Own! A favorite of ours!!

FRIDAY:





Story Time: We went into our favorite bookstore to pick up a book!! It’s a tradition of ours, and we just HAVE to get a book every time! We come back out, and decide we want to look in a super cute outdoor store. We spend maybe fifteen minutes browsing in the adorable store...this is where the story gets weird. We go back to where we left our bikes AND THEY ARE GONE! I mean, we’re in Seaside. Why would someone in Seaside steal our bikes?? We call the rental agency, and they’re all like “oh sorry! this has been common this year! blah, blah, blah we can’t do anything about it!” My parents were just using the cottages bikes (it comes with two bikes) but mine was my own personal one!! So basically at this point I’m like “I guess I have to ask for a bike for Christmas!” I was so sad, because I loved that bike! This is where it gets CRAZY: We turn the corner and my bike IS RIGHT THERE! Y’all. It was a miracle!! We were excited but still, we are still missing two bikes! We accept it, and go on with our trip. My parents are going to the store this afternoon, and guess what was outside? If you guessed our two missing bikes, you were right!! Craziest thing, y’all! 

The water was beautiful. We have probably never seen it this pretty! 

We loved snorkeling!! We had a blast, and found tons of fish!

We LOVE the beach!

This was our view of dinner :)! 

I decided to get Nutella ice cream for dessert!! It was superrrr yummy!

We took a bike ride that night, and this was my face when I almost ran into a car trying to take a selfie! Haha! 

SATURDAY:

Again, the ocean was beautiful!!

My breakfast! YUM! I got a Nutella (see a theme here?!) and Strawberry crepe! 

We literally spent the whole morning in the ocean!! Our cousins came, so we hung out with them too! Our little cousin was scared of the ocean so he kept asking for me to hold him! I mean, I gladly did it! Haha! He kept trying to fall asleep on me! Ahhh, I love babies!

We spent the whole afternoon in the ocean so no pics! This is from dinner that night! We love a reason to get dressed up! 

There’s the whole fam!

My dinner that night! Um, yes please! It was SO good!!

SUNDAY:

The water was so pretty, and super calm! 

See ya next year Frostie Bites. Wahhh! 

That was our trip!! We rated it the best one to date! 

Comments

  1. Sounds like so much fun!!! So glad you are back from your trip! Can't wait to keep reading!! Missing you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment