Day in the Life of a Virtual Student!

 Hey guys!! Today I am sharing a Day in the Life of a Virtual Student! Enjoy!!

I love being virtual, because it means I get to sleep in later than I normally would for school! It is so nice!! Monday's I get up around 8:00 since I don't have a class until 11:45. I mean?! How awesome is that!
So sad to be waking up!
I ate a granola bar for breakfast, which really wasn't worth documenting! Haha! But, I did watch The Office in my bed while I ate! I'm living my best life!! Side note: I love The Office way too much! Haha! It is just SO good! I usually don't laugh during a TV show, but The Office. No way! I laugh multiple times an episode!!
I put a t-shirt and shorts on, and brushed my hair/teeth but did nothing else! I was able to turn my camera off for this first zoom (I have the sweetest teacher, and she knows it is early so she let's us turn our cameras off in case we are still in pj's or our room isn't clean!) so I didn't put any make-up on!
Eeeks! On zoom!
This was our first official class zoom, so I had to actually do school work! Yay, math. 
I decided to take a test that day...
...and PASSED! Woohoo!
Then, I finally put my make-up on!

Then I walked over to Ella's to do school at her house!!
This was the only pic I got from lunch! Haha! Ella was dancing, and it was so funny!! 
After lunch, I had a super quick five minute zoom for English! She said "We are not doing any work until next week! See you later!" Haha! I'll take it!
After that I worked on my book week blog post!!
I had to take notes on some boring thing for history! Haha! 
These two were at my house Monday, and kept making me laugh out loud on zoom! Y'all. I was so embarrassed! Haha! I thought I would return the favor for their zoom!
I was on a zoom myself, so my teacher saw me saying weird things to make them laugh! Ha!
Back home!

When I got home I worked some more on my BOOK WEEK blog post one!! I had to postpone until next week *super sad* because I couldn't get it done in enough time! Next week BOOK WEEK is coming! Woohoo!
I then started reading Salt to the Sea, and eh. It's not my fav!
After I read I watched a science video...
...then did wordly wise! #sofun
I had a headache so I took a walk to get some fresh air! It helped!! Woohoo!
Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and brussel sprouts...yum!!!
We took a golf cart ride at sunset, SO pretty! 
After we came home I showered, dried my hair (ugh I hate doing this but I have to for my hair to look good!), brushed teeth, and got in bed to read some more!
I watched a little of The Office and took one last pic before...
It was lights out at 9:48!

Whew. Ok. What a day!! I hope you guys enjoyed this post! See you tomorrow!! 

Comments

Post a Comment