Friday Favorites!

 I took really long break, and I am back now and so happy! I will most likely be posting every M, W, F so check my blog those days! Next week is going to be book week (whoop whoop!!), so stay tuned for that! Okay, but for now some favorites!

I am linking up with Erika and Andrea for this post :)

1. Lunch with besties!


My girl Ella and my other girl Riley made a plan! Since we are doing virtual, we need some interaction so we see each other every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday! We also do lunch with Abby every Tuesday! We took some really cute pics, and they were definitely a FAVORITE from the week! 

2. Pet Siting 

I am now pet sitting for a couple neighbors which has been so fun! Getting the see this sweet kitty was a FAVORITE!

3.  Mask


I never thought I would be sharing my FAVORITE mask, but here we are! Haha! Guys, these Pomchies mask are so breathable!! We have tried a ton, and we always end up coming back to these! Some other favorites are Athleata, and Mask 4 Aid! All three are super good, and we highly recommend them to anyone!

4. Abby's Birthday



I know, I'm a little late but I haven't been blogging so I thought I would share the cutest pics from Abby's mini Covid-19 style birthday Party! We had a blast!

5. Views from my runs

I have the best view when I run! You guys! So calming to me! This is for sure a FAVORITE sight when I run/walk/bike around the 'hood! 

That's all I have for today! See you next week for BOOK WEEK!!!


Comments