Fourth FUN!

Hey guys! Happy Monday! I'm so happy to be back! Today I'm sharing our Fourth of July weekend!! if you know me 1) I love the Fourth of July 2) I'm a sucker for tradition. Of course this year looked a little bit different, BUT, none-to-less it was a great 4th weekend! Ok - lets dive in!



I was so excited for my outfit this year!! My shirt is HERE, and hair scarf HERE!I mean, I loved the outfit soooo much!

See? Tradition never stops. Lunch at Mimi's! 

Then we went home for a little bit. My parents finally are letting my drive the golf cart all by myself, so I did that!!

I saw this cutie!! If you can’t tell, it’s a bunny in mid-air! LOVE!









That night the best part if the Fourth of July happened! THE FIREWORKS!!! Of course, we couldn't do the normal neighborhood firework show (our neighborhood always puts on a huge show!! Hundreds of people come from our city - it is always so much fun!), so we shot them ourselves! I mean? So fun! 

That was our fourth!! Have a great Monday, and I will see you Tuesday!

Comments