Life Lately

Oh, hey there! It felt SO good to take to week off, and have a week to myself! So nice!! Anyways, today I am sharing Life Lately!

Ella and I (and Anna of course! Love you Anna!!!) finally got to hang out! We literally just walked around the neighborhood, but it was still so much fun!!

Abby also came over this week! We had so much fun swimming in the rain, and having a blast!! Ella then came over, but we don’t have any pics with Ella :( She was there though! 
*I love the Huji app!!


Ella and I finally got to go the pool together!! We had a lot of fun, and even saw another friend! We were so happy to see her too! We always have a blast when us three girls are together!

As you can tell I am trying to edit my pictures!! (Trying is the key word there!) I have been using Aspyn Ovard’s presets...and I love them! I didn’t buy them, but instead Ella found them for free! I will give y’all the link in a few days!
Softball is back! I guess I am sort of happy, but sort of sad! Evie had a practice game this past weekend, and it was HOT! I’m telling you so dang HOT! We definitely were burning up by the end of it!!

That’s been Life Lately! I hope you all enjoyed :)

Comments