July Monthly Goals!

Hey!! It is almost July. How can it be? Summer is almost over! Wahhh. Anyways, today I am sharing what I completed for the month of June, and my goals for July! Enjoy!

JUNE

PERSONAL
Y: Celebrate Fathers Day
Y: Celebrate June Birthdays
Y: Have our cousin/grandmother/aunts/mom photo shoot
Y: Go to the pool more often
N: Spend time with grandparents at least twice a week - it ended up being once a week, instead of twice a week. Boo.

HEALTH
 Y: Go through the whole bible study
Y: Read the Word every day
Y: Pray for the hurting
N: Drink 3 cups of water a day - I didn’t even think about this! 
N: Run every day (heat of the day) - haha, nope! Definitely did not happen!
Y: Continue taking vitamins
Y: Work on my tan

 FAMILY
N: Start a new Amazing Race season - still haven’t finished season 8 (Boston Rob & Amber’s). 
Y: Family Movie nights
Y: Make homemade ice cream
N: Chalk art outside - didn’t even think about it!
Y: Play outside, in the sun more often
Y: Give Aubie a bath
Y: Continue taking family walks every night

HOME
Y: Deep clean room
N: Clean out fridge - this is a July project!
Y: Clean living room (dust, vacuum, etc.)

BLOG
Y/N: Blog three times a week - sometimes I did, sometimes I didn’t!
N: Work on my 2020 recap - didn’t even think about it!
Y: Complete some more post for the summer
N: Blog another ‘Day In The Life’ - I had one all done, except I forgot pics in the afternoon! Ahh! 

OVERALL
18 completed, 8 uncompleted. 

PICTURES OF MY SUCCESSES

Photo-shoot!
Working on my tan!
Celebrating June birthdays, and Father’s Day!
Pool time!

Spending time outside!

JULY

PERSONAL 
Go to the Beach, and have the best time ever!
Enjoy summer 
Spend more time with friends
Spend twice a week with grandparents 
Be more intentional with friends 

HEALTH
Workout once a day
Run every other day (heat of the day!)
Win more softball tournaments 
Give 110% at softball practice, and games
Drink three cups of water a day
Read the Word everyday 
Go through another Bible study
Keep working on my tan

FAMILY
Take Aubie for a haircut
Continue family walks
Family movie nights at least twice a week

HOME
Deep clean refrigerator 
Organize the Armoire 
Organize Cabinet 

BLOG
Start working on 2020 recap
Blog three times a week
Complete more post for the summer

Well, that’s it for today! Can not believe it is almost July! 

Comments