Hello Monday: Monthly Goals

Hello All! Happy Monday! So glad you decided to read today :)! Today I am sharing my monthly June goals! Enjoy!
PERSONAL
Celebrate Fathers Day
Celebrate June Birthdays
Have our cousin/grandmother/aunts/mom photo shoot
Go to the pool more often
Spend time with grandparents at least twice a week

HEALTH
Go through the whole bible study
Read the Word every day
Pray for the hurting
Drink 3 cups of water a day
Run every day (heat of the day)
Continue taking vitamins
Work on my tan

 FAMILY
Start a new Amazing Race season
Family Movie nights
Make homemade ice cream
Chalk art outside
Play outside, in the sun more often
Give Aubie a bath
Continue taking family walks every night

HOME
Deep clean room
Clean out fridge
Clean living room (dust, vacuum, etc.)

BLOG
Blog three times a week
Work on my 2020 recap
Complete some more post for the summer
Blog another ‘Day In The Life’

I hope that I can complete most of these! At the end of the month (which will be July...crazy!!!) I will share which have been completed and what hasn’t! See you Wednesday!

Comments

  1. I LOVE your goals!! Can't wait for Wednesday!

    Abby Jackson
    https://thatslifefor-ya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment