Confessions

Hey, everyone! Good to see you all! I am sharing some fun confessions today!! I hope you enjoy!
I confess...

...I have texted Abby so much in the past couple of days. We have so much to talk about, and everything she says is always so funny! She says the funniest things, so yes. We have been texting a whole lot for the past couple of days! One day I will have to screenshot our text! They are so funny!! *she literally just texted me! Hahaha!* #sorryabby

...That sometimes when I see someone I don't want to talk to I pretend to be on the phone. Guys. I am dead serious! Isn't that funny? I just talk to no one, to avoid speaking to someone! I put the phone up to my ear, and just wave. Wow I'm mean. #thejoysoffinallyhavingaphone

...I just re-watched the Iron Bowl. I love going back, and watching old Auburn games. My dad and I go back and watch all of the old games, and talk about them! We love Auburn, and anything about it! Football is our favorite, but we will watch some basketball as well! We went (before the quarantine started) to the Auburn/Tennessee basketball game! It was awesome!! #itsgreattobeanauburntiger 

...I miss going to school. I miss seeing my friends, and talking to people! I won't see them until I am in eighth grade! Wahhhh! I am so sad, and miss them all so much! My softball season is over as well. I am devastated. I want to talk to people other than my family! I am getting so bored! Why did this all have to happen? #eighthgrader 

...We have code names for the boys we like! Ella even made a list, and it is pretty long! Ha! I have tons of names for the boys, it is so funny! Fluffy, anyone?? Some could say we are obsessed! We are so funny! I love being this age! #cableornetflix #youhavetochoose

...I always have big plans of getting work done by 11, yeah that doesn't happen most days. I am usually done by 1:30 or 2. Eh. Better than being at school, until three o'clock, going to softball until 5:45, and not getting home until six I guess! I get side tracked, watch tv, and snack...and when 2 comes I am not done! Oops! #homeschooled

...I haven't been making my bed until around three for the past few days. I have now found doing school work in your bed, under the covers is so nice! I like being all warm and cozy, doing my school work! It is glorious! #winning

...I am really needing some Auburn football right now! Ahh! Why? I have no idea. I guess (as I mentioned above) I will just have to stick to watching old games! Just sayin' fall can not get here fast enough! Only five more months to go!!! #eyeroll

...That I win every single game we play of Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza. Sorry to my fam, when I win! I go crazy!! The past few nights I have been coming from behind to win! I jump out of the seat when I win, and go ballistic! And then of course Evie cries. I am like the master of Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza! Not exactly something to be super proud of though! Hahaha! I should play competitively!! I feel bad for my family, because they have to deal with me go crazy! #sorrynotsorry

Were those some funnies for your Monday? I hope so!! I hope you enjoyed!! 

  p.s. I am linking up with Lindsay today!!

Comments

  1. Haha! Even though we were brainstorming some of those ideas up together, it still made me laugh out loud! Loved your post!! #cable

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment