Day In The Life (Quarantine Style)

Whew. I am going to do both blogs!! I thought I could do just one, but I missed being lifestyle too! This was so much fun to do, and make my own. So without further ado...Day In The Life!!

The Day started for me around, 8:30! I didn’t take a picture, because hello tried looking Kate. I ate a quick breakfast, and started some school work. Then decided it was time to get ready for the day!!
Good mornin’ sunshine! (This was me pre-makeup! Haha!)

I then got my makeup on! Be sure to look for a makeup post on my other blog!!
Got dressed, brushed my hair, and then my teeth! 
While I got ready, I listened to Spotify! #winning
Then listened to the perfect song for this time!! Listen to it, and you will know why!

Next up was cleaning my room, since I would see my teachers (and they would see my room!)
 Before
 Test time was next...
U.S. Constitution...9/10!!  
Measuring Circles...10/10!! I am rarely in math class, so this was BIG for me! (For all of the people wondering...I check out of math almost everyday for softball! If you saw my other post, middle school is done but I was pulled up to play jv!)
I then had lunch (but didn’t take a pic...hmmm!) and started reading my favorite!!

Next up was workout time...
 FYI-I use the 7 Minute Workout app! I have done it most of the days, and can tell I am getting stronger! More muscle for sure!!
 Notice my Airpods?? I love them sooooooo much!!
Whew. Here we go!
Middle of the Workout!!
 ...and then Post-Workout!!
This was wayyy to funny not to share!! Haha! I was trying to take a pic middle workout, and when I went to open my camera music started BLASTING in my ears! Yes, BLASTING!!! Haha! I caught the moment perfectly!

Living my (semi) best life, while doing I-Ready under a blanket! Yes, please!! Hey, doing work in my comfy chair with a blanket, is better than being a school! Maybe? Hmmm...right now I would rather be a school! I never thought I would ever say that!

Then the wheels started to come off! I started having a pretty bad headache, so I decided to start reading. Yeah. Bad decision. It started getting worse, so after forty five minutes I put my book down. I planned to just shut my eyes for a second...that turned into about an 1hr and a 1/2. Oops! #sorrynotsorry #quarantinelife 
This was my bed head after I woke up! Tired much?? Still a headache, but not as bad!! Praise hands for that!
A quick pick-me-up for the afternoon
Post nap selfies!!!
Oh my gosh!! Watching my FAVORITE show probably ever?! It is like so good! I should not be this obsessed, but I am! #sorrynotsorry #bestshowever #whydoesithavetobesogood
It was time for a walk next!!

Then I forgot (#bloggerfail) to take pics for a few hours! Haha! Well, we went to my cousins house to watch survivor!!

Can we talk Survivor for a second? Ok, wow. That was my thoughts on Wednesday night's episode. First off, it just plain started bad. Come on Boston Rob! (biiiiiig Boston Rob, fan over here!) Then I felt kind of blindsided about Wendell leaving! No one ever agreed on that, and I was really thinking Adam or Nick. I know Sophie was for Wendell, and maybe Adam...but nine of them? N I N E? It was so crazy! I wanted him to go, (ever since Yul got voted out, last Wednesday #depressing) but once you agree on someone leaving...please just keep it at that. Whew. I did not like Wendell, but I didn't like Nick or Adam even more! Haha! Ok. Whew. I think I am done. Who can wait for tonight's episode? It is going to be a good one! Eeeks! So excited!
Then I got home, showered, watched some more Amazing Race, and went to bed!! Overall, a pretty good day! That was a day that we didn't have as much work, but now we have some more. Let me tell you, I stay busy!

That was our normal (or new normal) day! I hope you enjoyed!!

Comments

  1. Loved your post!! I feel you on that I-ready (it gives me a headache just doing it)!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment