Friday Faves!

Hey! Today I am sharing Friday Favorites! Enjoy!
We have been loving all the cousin time lately! It’s been a favorite!! If you noticed my shoes down there, I have been LOVING those too! You can find them HERE! I plan my outfits around what I can wear my shoes with! Haha!
My mom has a garden (she does one every year!) and this is what we have gotten so far this year! A favorite for sure this week!
This is one of our favorite recipes!! We make it like every week! You can find the recipe HERE! (We don’t use the peppers! It is reallllly good without it! If you like peppers then I’m sure it would be good!!)
Homemade ice cream is a FAVORITE! You can find our favorite recipe HERE! You can find our ice cream maker HERE! Enjoy guys! It is soooo good!



Bestie time has also been a favorite!! Thank you Anna, for taking the pictures!! Love ya! We filmed a video on Wednesday for y’all that will go live in a week from today! Super excited about it! It was so much fun to do!


Pool time has also been a FAVORITE! We have gone to the pool almost everyday this summer!
I know I’ve mentioned this before, BUT, it needs to be mentioned again! Breaking Dawn is so good! If you haven’t read the Twilight Saga yet, GO READ NOW!!!!!

That’s all for today! See you guys Monday!

Comments