Currently

Hey everyone!! Today I am sharing Currently :)! Enjoy!

Making: A new Spotify playlist! I’m trying to find new songs, so I can add them to my playlist! I love listening to music, so this is for me!!

Wanting: Oh, so many things. They would take wayyyy to long to write them all out. The main thing I would want it peace. Peace for everyone suffering. Peace for our entire country. Peace and comfort is what I am praying you have right now. 

Cooking: Ahh, so much! We love our food over here! Haha! 

Drinking: Lemonade, Coke, Water, and Gatorade! Yummy!

Eating: Allll the summer foods! Burgers, salads, pizza, etc.! We have been loving getting to experiment with different foods!

Reading: I just read Twilight, and New Moon which were so good! For new moon I read 200 pages in one day because it was so good! I am now reading Eclipse, which I don’t know how much I love it yet! I haven’t gotten far enough in to know yet! *EDIT: It is so good! I can’t stop reading it!!!

Looking: At swimsuits! I have a few ideas of what I want, but haven’t bought any yet. We are going to the beach this July, so I need some more cute swimsuits! If anyone has any suggestions for where to buy swimsuits, please tell me!!! I am struggling, y’all!

Playing: Softball. We are back in full swing of softball!! Honestly, I am sort of happy! Even though it is SO hot! We die every time we go out, and play...Lord help us all! It’s too hot over here in Alabama! If you live here ya know what I mean!

Wasting: Paper (always!), and so much time!!

Buying: Swimsuits (see above!) I am also trying to find the perfect Fourth of July shirt!! Dresses, are also something I am needing to get (for the beach!).

Loving: That I get to hang out with friends again! Hanging out with Abby was so much fun...then Ella came over to add to the fun! We had a blast! Getting to walk around the neighborhood was something I took for granted now...SIGN ME UP!!



Hoping: We win our tournament Saturday! It will be our first tournament back so how awesome would it be to win BIG?! Pretty cool. I just realllly want to hit good, and not make many mistakes. Eh. We’ll see, I guess!!

Needing: To trust in the Lord that everything will be ok. Seeing all of this news about PC, hurt! I love him, and feel just horrible for him. 

Smelling: The BEST smelling essential oil ever! We have this diffuser, and this essential oil. I love it so much, and use it everyday! The oil is sort of pricey but it is so worth it, guys! We also have the soap, (HERE!) which smells so good! The candle (HERE!) smells amazing!!!

Wearing: These cute shoes! I love them so much! I wear them all the time, and just love them sooo much! I did get a blister from them, but who cares...they are cute! Haha! I wear them all the time! I make my outfits just to go around those shoes! Lol!

Praying: For our country.

Knowing: I’ve got to get back to reading! I can only write for a few more minutes...until I hit the book again! I think I am going to finish tonight (Monday!).

Thinking: About my book! It. Is. So. Good. I’m reading Eclipse, and I physically can not put it down! It is so good...like wow. If you haven’t already read the Twilight series, GO READ RIGHT NOW! I mean it!! It is the best books everrrr!

Opening: Uh, nothing?

Giggling: At these selfies Ella, and I took last year. Dying!!! I stumbled across them, a few days ago and thought they were SO funny! 

The pictures speak for themselves! Hahaha!

Feeling: Anxious, happy, worried, excited...so many things

Have a great Wednesday! See you on Friday for some favorites!

Comments