As of This Week.

Hey guys! So sorry I didn’t post Wednesday, or Friday last week. There were two reasons I didn’t post. 1. It wasn’t right to post, with everything going on. 2. The week got away from me. I am taking the week off, to try to get some comfort and peace with everything. 

I will be back next Monday with something happier, and lighter...but for now...I am off! Stay safe everyone!

**I would also like to add that we need to lean on God during this time. We need to pray for everyone hurting. Prayer shouldn’t be our last resort, it should be our first response. 

“Thou shalt love thy Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself”


These were in my Bible Study this week. So fitting!!

Have an amazing week, see you Monday!!!


Comments