What's Up Wednesday! 5•27•20

Hey, guys! Happy Wednesday! Today is What's Up Wednesday (which I always love reading about!!) so I thought, why not post?! Enjoy!!
WHAT WE'RE EATING THIS WEEK: 
Random things! Burgers, Steak (our favorite, and a go-to!!) Costco Finds. We get lunch out one day a week, and dinner out one day a week! Makes it so fun when you actually get something other than a home-cooked meal! Haha! We have also been loving to make, Strawberry Shortcakes, Funnel Cakes, Dole Whips, and so much more!

WHAT I'M REMINISCING ABOUT:
The Good Ole' Days. When I was a baby! My mom has been going through all of our baby pictures, and we have found some gems!! Looking at these pics have made me so sad! (we also found some really cute, and funny videos!!)
 First ever time at Seaside!

Ahh! I loved being the only child! Haha!

WHAT I'M LOVING:
Ahh, so many things! One thing I have been really loving is my new Auburn Jersey! It just came in, and so I was so excited to see it! It was originally one hundred dollars, but I got it for fifty!! Score! You can find it HERE

I am also loving this website! They have the cutest swimsuits, so I can't wait to finally buy some! Seriously?! How cute are those swimsuits?! You can find the website HERE

WHAT WE'VE BEEN UP TO: 
We have been so busy!!! Haha, just kidding! Honestly, quarantine! Here are some pictures so far of quarantine!!
 Those are two future Amazing Racers!



WHAT I'M DREADING:
I've said this before but...8th Grade! 

Let me explain...Going into eighth grade means you are going to the high school. Which scares me to death. I am worried about being there with 19 year olds!! I mean, who wouldn't be?! I know each day is getting closer, and closer to that day of eighth grade. Ugh. Wish me luck, guys!!

WHAT I'M WORKING ON: 
Nothing, because I am out for SUMMER!!!!

WHAT I’M EXCITED ABOUT:
Being out for the summer!! Last summer was so fun, and I can not wait to see what this summer brings!! Here are some fun, summer-y pics!




WHAT I’M WATCHING/READING:
Twilight!! This book is SO good, and I can not wait to see what happens at the end! Such a great book!! If you haven’t read it yet, go and read NOW!! 

WHAT I’M LISTENING TO:
K-Love. All the time.

WHAT I’M WEARING: 
Swimsuits, Nike Shorts, T-Shirts, and Pajamas. Pretty much sums up quarantine!

WHAT I’M DOING THIS WEEKEND:
Hmmm. Nothing. 

WHAT I’M LOOKING FOWARD TO NEXT MONTH:
Eh, more summer?? Evie gets to leave for a week (camp!!) so I get the week by myself! I am really looking forward to that!

WHAT ELSE IS NEW:
I chopped my hair off! It is now to my shoulders!!! I cute FIVE inches off!


I mean?! The difference is crazy!!!!

I hope you enjoyed WUW! See you here on Friday for some Favorites!

Comments

Post a Comment