How To Wednesday!

Hey guys! Happy Survivor night! Tonight is the finale!!! Ahhh! Not a one hour episode, not a two hour episode, but a three hour episode! If you need me this afternoon I will be eating Mexican, and watching Survivor! Eeeks! I am so excited! Ok...Today I am sharing How To be productive during quarantine! This is a fun link-up Abby host, so I am so excited to be doing it as well! Love you Abby! Here we go! Enjoy! 
Side Note: how cute is the graphic?! 
1. Make a List
This is the biggest thing for me! I have to make a list every single day, or I will not get anything done! Sometimes I hand write it...other times I use an app called List Master. I love this app, and highly recommend it, if you are in need of one! 

2. Make your bed/Clean room
This is also a huge thing for me! I am less stressed out, if I make my bed, and clean my room. I get so frazzled, to where I can't even think straight if my environment is messy! 

3. Just Get it Done
I like to procrastinate to where I would not get done until two o' clock sometimes! Now I can tell myself, "Just get it done!". I feel so much better getting done by lunch every day! Just get is done, guys! 
4. Get Ready for the Day
Getting ready makes me feel so much better! I change out of my pjs, and fix my hair! This just helps my overall mood! As much as I would love to lounge in pjs the whole day...I can't! 

5. Spend time Outside
Draw with chalk, ride your bike, take a long walk...anything to get you outside! This is the biggest thing I honestly, don't want to do. It is so hot outside!! Getting some sun, and fresh air is so good for you! I try to stay outside at least an hour everyday!


That's it! I hope those help you out!! Happy Survivor night, friends!

Again, Linking up with Abby for this post! Be sure to go look at her blog!!


Comments

  1. Thanks so much for linking up! I love this post so much! I am also making lists for every single day! I miss you so so much! Can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment