Hello Monday: Summer Clothing

Hey there! Happy Monday! We spent the weekend relaxing at the beach! It was so nice! I might share a recap soon, so be looking out for that! Anyways, today I am sharing my favorite summer outfits, swimsuits, shoes, and sunglasses! I am linking up with Lindsay for today! Enjoy!
*We buy most of our shorts at J-Crew! They are running a sale right now, so go check it out!! We love everything they sale, and can not say enough great things about them!*

SHORTS
1. We love these shorts! They are so comfy, and not to mention adorable! Year, after year we buy the same shorts because they are so great! Personally, I love the white, but my sister loves the pink as well! You can find them HERE

2. These shorts are so comfy, and again, we buy them year after year! These shorts are seriously the best ones ever! All of my shorts are from J-Crew because we love them! They are the best, and comfiest brand of shorts! You can find them HERE

3. It is no secret that I love Lululemon shorts! I have three pairs, and love them all so much! I wear them almost every single day!! Some of the best shorts I have ever wore in my entire life! You can find the first HERE, second HERE, and third HERE! (I wear a two!!)

SHIRTS
1. I saw where one of my favorite bloggers, Lindsay, got this shirt and loved it! After I saw it I thought it was so cute!! This is the perfect summer top, and super similar to the one I have! I think I am going to buy it!! You can find it HERE

2. When, Ella, and I went back to school shopping in Texas we found the cutest little shop! I found my first day of school short there, and I wore it the other day as well! So cute! It is so cute, and comfy. This has been one of my favorite shirts ever! You can find it HERE! (they don't have my color anymore! sorry, guys!)

SUNGLASSES
1. These are my favorite sunglasses ever! I make sure not to lose these, because they are so expensive, haha! Honestly, they are so cute, and I love them so much! They are perfect for the beach or pool this summer! You can find them HERE! (not the same, but super similar!)

SWIMSUITS
1. I love this swimsuit so much! Ella had it first, and I thought it was so cute, I just had to have it as well!! It is the comfiest material, and overall so cute! I defiantly recommend not only this swimsuit, but this whole brand to anyone! You can find it HERE!   

2. I have a few swimsuits from here! I haven't gotten them yet (they were for Easter, but still haven't gotten here! And, yes we ordered them before Easter!) So you I am not sure what they look like, but I know the website! You can find it HERE

SHOES
1. It is no secret Crocs got super popular again! They are a go-to summer shoe for me! I find it so easy, to just slip them on and head the pool! At the beach they are easy to rinse off, and quickly put back on! You can find them HERE

2. These are my favorite summer shoes! They are so cute, and affordable. They too are easy to rinse off, but take a little more time putting on. That is the main reason why I love Crocs over Teavas for the beach! Still a favorite though! I love me some Tevas!

That's all for today! See you here on Wednesday for a beach recap :)

Comments

  1. I LOVED reading about your summer outfits! Lululemon has the CUTEST shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that shirt!! I have it in two colors!! Definitely of my absolute favorites!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment