Friday Favorites!

Happy Fri-YAY! We just had our first full week of summer!! Woohoo! Summer 20’ is going to be awesome! Anyways, today I have some favorites for you guys!! Enjoy!



1. New Haircut 

I wasn’t sure how much I would like my new haircut, but I love it so much! It is so much easier to take care of, so I love it! Much easier to wand (we have this wand!) and to dry! Honestly, one of the best decisions (with my hair!) I have ever made!!!

2. No Bake Cookies
We love no bake cookies in our house! Making them is a favorite, because it is so easy! We make them one day, and they are gone the next!!
We love this recipe the best...even though they are relatively all the same!

3. Old Pictures
I know I mentioned this on Wednesday, but I thought I would share some more! They have been a favorite to look at!!



4. Twilight
I love this book so much!! It is a close second to the hunger games for sure! It is so intense, therefore I never know what is going to happen next!! If you haven’t read it, GO READ NOW!!! It is so good, and honestly one of the most well written books, personally, I have ever read. Without giving too much away, Bella figures out Edward is a vampire, and a whole lot of things go along with that!! So good, you guys!

Have a good weekend, guys! I will see you on Monday for a yummy recipe we love to eat!

Comments