Friday Favorites: I'm DONE!

Hey guys! It is finally Fri-YAY, and I am here for it! Today I am sharing my top ten favorite moments from the past year! This past week I finished school, entirely! I was so excited to finally be done with seventh grade, and on my way to eighth grade! Woohoo! Enjoy!
1. Meet the Teacher Night 
There was something special about this years meet the teacher night! I found out I had a great class with about, eight girls I was already really good friends with! You could imagine how excited I was! My teachers were great this year, so I was excited for what was to come! 

2. First Day of School
What. A. Day. It was a whirl-wind of trying to figure out classes, getting to know the teachers, and meeting new friends! Of course it is on up there of one of the best seventh grade days! **Side Note: My hair looks awful! What was I thinking with that hairstyle?!**

3. Homecoming 
Our first graduating class was this year so homecoming was a BIG deal! We also finished our brand new stadium literally hours before the game! Haha! Cutting it a little close, wouldn't you say?! None-to-less it was a blast, and a homecoming to remember! 


4. Halloween 
This Halloween was one for the books! We had the BEST time as Mike, Sully, and Boo! (oh, and another friend who didn't really dress up!) It was a blast! I still have candy from it! Haha! It was freezing, but I didn't want to wear a jacket because it would ruin my costume! 

5. The Iron Bowl
Of course this was included! You should expect that, right? We had the best time at the Iron Bowl, cheering on our tigers to victory! I will always remember that time, because it will go down as one of the best days ever!! I love you Auburn!
best. day. ever. It's great to be an Auburn tiger! 

6. Happy Birthday to Me
We had such a fun time in NYC celebrating by birthday! I had a blast, and I hope I never forget it! My mom and I were saying how glad we were that we went ahead and got our trip in!! She wanted to go in the spring, but I wanted to go around my birthday! Look who was right!

7. Softball
Such a fun softball season! I loved every minute of it! To the practices, bus rides, and funny text chains, I loved it all! These girls were the sweetest group ever, and I was so glad to be just a small part of it! Especially since it was the first ever Middle School team! Go us!

8. Girls Weight Lifting
 This one is for you, Abby ;)! I loved every day that we had together in weight lifting! Those are the days when the truth comes out! Haha! Apple, or Fluffy?? Those days were some of the best days in our school year! I stole this pic from Abby's blog, by the way!

9. Survivor Nights
This was easily the favorite part of the week! We loved gathering together, and eating snacks with some cokes! The BEST combination! We loved these nights were we laughed, and laughed! Best nights of our quarantine!

10. Quarantine Life 
We loved quarantine life! We (still do) took walks with Aubie at night, watch so much amazing race, and ate too many frozen grapes to count! These are the days that I hope none of us forget! We loved being at home, most of the time! Ha!

I hope you enjoyed! Have great weekend! See you here on Monday! :)

Comments