Beach Recap!!

Hey guys! It’s Wednesday! Half way through the week! We spent the past weekend at the beach, relaxing and looking at houses! It was a blast!! I am going to share some pics with you guys today so I am very excited!! Enjoy!


Selfies in the car! Since I can’t watch movies or read a book, this is what I have to do to pass the time! (motion sickness!!!) 
A quick stop at Sonic, then back on the road! 
Then...I realized something! Look at the temp!!! 92 degrees! What the heck?! so. dang. hot. 
We finally got there! (after a four hour drive! no fun!) But when we DID get there, look how pretty!!
Then we bike rode around the neighborhood! It was a blast!

Then we went to dinner, and it was so good! We went to the grocery store, then got ice cream, and finally went to sleep! An ending to a great day! 
I love my sunglasses so much! So cute! 
Finally to the BEACH! We haven’t been since August, so I was so excited to be back in the ocean! Eeeks!
Jumping pictures are my favorite!
The water was freezing, but we managed to put our feet in!
Sista, Sista
I was trying to take more jumping pics, so I was counting. Haha! I think it turned out funny!!!


 Um, yes please! Baked oysters for the WIN!
 Haha! We went swimming in the pool (with my clothes on...) Then headed to dinner...
 This pizza was the best food we ate all trip long! It was delish!!
 Yum! I got a sundae with Pretzels, Carmel sauce, Chocolate sauce, and soft serve ice cream! Yummy!
 Looking for crabs is always a fav! We found this HUGE one!
This was the only picture I took of the day!! Why?! I have no idea! 

I hope you enjoyed! See you here on Friday!


Comments